We are industry leaders, expert collaborators, renowned engineers and contractors.
We believe foresight is important and it enables us to think differently, vividly and
intelligently at every level. It guides our business practices, strategy and vision. It
minimizes surprises, cost overruns and above all, it helps our clients reach their
It is this kind of perspective that continues to build our reputation over the years in
At Summit Systems Limited, giving you a fresh perspective is our focus. So whether
it's designing, engineering, servicing or maintaining your systems and facility, our
priorities are always to render quality services timely and to acceptable trade
standards and customer satisfaction.
At Summit Systems Limited, we promise to:
- Exhibit integrity in everything we do.
- Listen, identify and respond to customer needs.
- Provide quality services, on schedule, at a competitive price.
- Respect, challenge and recognize each employee.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
The Board & Management
The Board of Directors of Summit Systems Ltd is the highest decision taking body
in the company. The Managing Director overseas the activities and day to day
running of the company and is responsible to the Board of Directors.
Below is a list of board members and management of Summit Systems Ltd.
1. Mr. G.I.C Amuchienwa - Chairman.
2. Engr. Uzochukwu Anozie Ngoka
With a Bachelors of Engineering (B.Eng.) in Electrical and Electronics
Engineering from the Federal University of Technology Owerri in 1991, he has
handled various engineering projects with different companies as a design
engineer involved in the design and construction of control panels, electrical power
sub-stations, generators and transformers. He is a corporate member of the
Nigerian society of engineers (NSE) and the Founder / Chief Executive Officer of
Summit Systems Ltd.
3. Mr. Jean Claveranne - Director.
4. Mr. Obioha A. Egere (United Kingdom) - Director.
5. Mr. Chuks C. Ngoka (U.S.A) - Director.
6. Mr. Remy Nwogu - Head, Finance & Accounts.
7. Mr. Martins Irechukwu - Head , Services.
8. Mr. Ndubisi Akalonu - Head, Logistics, Planning & Public Relations.
9. Mr. Okey Eboh - Head Projects Management & Supervision.
No 4B Iriebe Street D/Line Port
Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Mobile: +234 (0) 8068382749
Mobile: +234 (0) 8156600991
Tel: +234 (0) 84900608
29 Petiver Close, Frampton Park
Road London, E9 7PA
Mobile: +44 (0) 7407199333
Mobile: +44 (0) 7949389084
Tel: +44 (0) 2070606970
Fax: +44 (0) 2070609940